Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: LOST WORLDS LEATHER TOGS / S 44/ 4oz Brown HH

Davidm

Familiar Face
More like a "testing waters" post.
I ordered this jacket few months ago. It's brand new (wore in like 3-4 times).
Sadly lost a lot of weight after order, and it seems stabilised now, so the jacket is too big =(
4oz HH,
Brown sateen lining,
Brown thread,
N10 Crown zip + #5 C&C (crown) zips, vintage crown zip on the inside pocket (zips alone are + $250)
it's a $2155 in a brand new condition (few very minor scratches on the leather just from the wear, will show pics)

Im asking EUR 1300 + shipping (jacket is located in Netherlands)
OR WTT to something equal in size 42 approx.

I know it's like "a price for a new jacket" but it's almost new (even got the "new" smell) and for 1300 you will never get a new LW in this spec :)

This exact jacket (pic from LW website), ill provide more pics if someone is interested.

Leathertogs-43A.jpg

...and actual photos of the jacket.

Very few people are interested in these things by default, provided the price isn't crazy low, which is why you have to make us believe we just can't live another day without this jacket. Selling used LW for, well, what is basically a price of a new LW won't really attract that many people. If you really wanna sell it, post pics, measurements, fit pics... Anything you can.

I'm not a potential buyer, too pricey for me but these are very nice jackets and I'd just like to see more of it. :)

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If I remember correctly the LW leathertogs run one size smaller than other LW jackets typically run. If you are looking to trade for a smaller LW jacket you might want to consider size 40

Davidm

Familiar Face
...and actual photos of the jacket.

Very few people are interested in these things by default, provided the price isn't crazy low, which is why you have to make us believe we just can't live another day without this jacket. Selling used LW for, well, what is basically a price of a new LW won't really attract that many people. If you really wanna sell it, post pics, measurements, fit pics... Anything you can.
yea, totally! I will, just was testing waters if it's even a nice idea to post here about this one. Might keep it, might not.
OBV if it will be a serious selling post i will do my best =) This jacket is awesome. i'm going to make 2nd one anyway in a smaller size.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
yea, totally! I will, just was testing waters if it's even a nice idea to post here about this one. Might keep it, might not.
OBV if it will be a serious selling post i will do my best =) This jacket is awesome. i'm going to make 2nd one anyway in a smaller size.
By all means post that sucker up!
Inquiring minds wanna know.
Specs, pics, the works.
B

Logician

One of the Regulars
More like a "testing waters" post.
I ordered this jacket few months ago. It's brand new (wore in like 3-4 times).
Sadly lost a lot of weight after order, and it seems stabilised now, so the jacket is too big =(
4oz HH,
Brown sateen lining,
Brown thread,
N10 Crown zip + #5 C&C (crown) zips, vintage crown zip on the inside pocket (zips alone are + $250)
it's a $2155 in a brand new condition (few very minor scratches on the leather just from the wear, will show pics)

Im asking EUR 1300 + shipping (jacket is located in Netherlands)
OR WTT to something equal in size 42 approx.

I know it's like "a price for a new jacket" but it's almost new (even got the "new" smell) and for 1300 you will never get a new LW in this spec :)

This exact jacket (pic from LW website), ill provide more pics if someone is interested.

Leathertogs-43A.jpg
If it was a 42R I would buy it in an instant! Crown zippers are a must for that particular design.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Pics and measurements please, (pit to pit, shoulder to shoulder, back length, sleeve length and bottom hem measured from side to side with the jacket zipped up)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ