Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Magnoli Herbert Johnson Raiders 7 5/8

jnicktem

One of the Regulars
Hey all, I have been sitting on this one for awhile (not literally) and realised I just can't keep it. It's a nice hat, but it's just a tad too small to fit me. It has BARELY been worn... mostly just collecting dust (I will brush it off first before sending it out).

This is almost the closest you can get in regards to the original Raiders hat. As we know, the original Raiders hat was made by Herbert Johnson of London. However since then, let's just say their hats lost their look.

This hat was built by Steve Delk of Adventurebilt, using his Raiders block (nearly identical to the original), and using the original Raiders ribbon (which Herbert Johnson no longer uses).

So if you want THE Raiders hat, with the same Herbert Johnson name, look no further! This one is in a size 7 5/8. You can have it in time for Halloween!

My camera is broke so it will be a few days before I can take pics.

I am asking for $250 plus shipping (original price was over $300,... and these are no longer being made!!!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo