Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Marlboro Classics Leather Trucker Jacket

Craig from Craigslist

One of the Regulars
eBay Link

Leather truckers tend to be among my favorite jackets at any given time which also means I tend to own too many at any one time lol. Here's one that I simply don't wear enough to warrant keeping:

A Marlboro Classics Leather Trucker/ Type III. Cowhide (or as they call it "cowskin" on the tag) and Made in Italy. This has been a really fun one to own and is a nice caramel/yellow/orange color depending on the lighting. Leather is overall in great shape with minor discoloration but no peeling or even any particular nicks to speak of. There is a small pen mark on the back of the left shoulder which is pictured. There are definitely some snags in the lining, which are also pictured but this hasn't stopped me from wearing it at all. Tag size medium. Measurements in the photos. One thing I'll say about the fit of this jacket is that it definitely has a late 80's/ early 90's fit going on in regards to the shoulders and arms. The shoulders are pretty oversized and this is compensated by shorter than usual arms which means you end up with something that is in many ways a traditional trucker jacket with some streetwear flair. I don't mind it but obviously that's not for everyone.

Asking $150 obo shipped in CONUS but if you're outside of that DM me and we'll try to figure something out. Thanks!
IMG_5280.jpeg

IMG_5281.jpeg
IMG_5282.jpeg
IMG_5283.jpeg
IMG_5285.jpeg
IMG_5284.jpeg
IMG_5288.jpeg
IMG_5289.jpeg
IMG_5286.jpeg
IMG_5290.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads