Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS. Minty Whippet

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I really hate to part with this gem, but it's small on me, (6 7/8) and I never wear it, don't wanna stretch it either. I would much rather sell it to a member before sending it to ebay. I want to find one in my size....I already have one in mind.

I would really love to get $150 for it, shipped, insured and tracked, CONUS. I'd consider shipping across the pond for actual shipping if you are willing to do it.

According to sources, it probably dates between 1958-59. It is is perfect condition, no flaws that can be seen by my eyes anyway.

Color: Caribou

Brim is 2.5 inches. Edge Binding: 1/2".

Crown height is 4-3/8 up front, creased.

Sweat is perfect, as is liner.

Whippet008-1.jpg

Whippet009-1.jpg

Whippet012-1.jpg

Whippet015-1.jpg

Whippet018-1.jpg

Whippet020-1.jpg

Whippet024-1.jpg

Whippet019-1.jpg

Whippet022.jpg

Pictures courtesy of our own CaneRodMaker.

Thanks Tim.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I was seriously thinking of getting this beautiful hat for my wife (it's her size) for a Valentines gift.
Unfortunately she says she'd rather put the money towards (yet) another bag from the bloody Coach store :confused:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Tim, I did think of that but she's very happy with the bag - and little matching wallet thingy :D
In anycase, I have payments to make to that Mr. Fawcett soon ....
I agree that is a great hat, I love Whippets - shame it is such a small size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21