Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Modern Stetson Saxon and Chatham, 7 3/8

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
My first two fedoras were these two Stetsons, both purchased from the Village Hat Shop's Long Beach, CA, location last October and November, and each for $148.00. They're good, high quality hats, but I'm wearing my Campdraft 90% of the time, lately--and a Miller Milan or my Fed IV the rest of the time. Additionally, I've reached a new benchmark in my fedora wearing: I'm ordering my first custom fedora from Art Fawcett.

So, in order to gather funds for that treasure to come, I'm selling off my first fedoras to make room for the future.

The Stetson Saxon, in walnut with a black ribbon, has a center dent (factory formed) and side pinch; the crown is 4 3/4" at its highest point, while the brim is 2".
P1010003-2.jpg

P1010004-4.jpg

The Chatham, in mink with a dark brown ribbon, has a tear-drop bash (factory formed, like the Saxon--not open crown) and front pinch, and is 4 3/4" at its highest point and has a 2 3/8" brim.
P1010001-2.jpg

P1010002-1.jpg

Both hats are in excellent shape and fully lined--the Saxon in white, the Chatham in dark brown. I can add more pics if requested.

$75 each shipped in continental U.S...how does that sound? Or make me an offer. Paypal preferred.
Steve

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
WineGuy said:
Hi jazzncocktails,

I would take both for $100 total if by chance they don't sell.
Thanks, WineGuy...so far, you're the best game in town! Let me give it another day or so to see if there's any interest...but I appreciate and am seriously considering your offer.
Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff