Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: one modern A-2, goat, dark brown, size 40L, excellent used condition

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
For sale one USAF A-2 leather flyer's jacket, size 40L, dark brown goatskin. This jacket was made in the USA (probably by Taylors) and sold by Dakota Outerwear. This made to mil spec and is a modern-fit A-2. Condition is used but only lightly worn, about 15 times, overall excellent. The shell is a very dark brown goatskin. This is not a luxury jacket, but it's a tough, well-made jacket that will last a long time. I have no idea what the knits are made of, I'm presuming synthetic or a cotton, they're still tight. The lining is brown cotton. No stains, no marks, no damages on this jacket, neither inside nor out. I've learned that I'm not really a leather jacket guy so this jacket hangs in the closet 99% of the time (plus I've gone up a size lol).

Measurements below. This jacket fits true to size, but it's a modern USAF fit, not a vintage WW2 fit, so this jacket has generous length and is roomy in the torso. Note this jacket has very high armholes and very long arms.

chest (armpit to armpit) = 24"
shoulders (across shoulders) = 21.5"
length (neck seam at back down to hem = 27.5"
sleeve (dress shirt) = 39"
sleeve (sleeve only) = 27"
sleeve (armpit to cuff) = approx 23"

Price is USD $150 and includes free shipping to Canadian and continental U.S. addresses. Payment via paypal. Interested parties please contact me via the forum message system. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo