Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS or Trade: Near Mint Condition c.'84 Authentic Vintage Stetson Indiana Jones Fedora

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
SALE:
Near Mint Condition Authentic Vintage Stetson Indiana Jones Fedora with Original Hat Box, Circa 1984, 7 3/8, true to size, dimensional Brim 2 1/4" X 2 1/2" Open Crown- approximately 5 1/2"
This is (as discussed) the only one of these I have ever seen with a leather (nice leather too) sweatband. I was hoping that might indicate a higher quality felt, perhaps. A GR8 hat, just too low crowned (for a teardrop) than I like. :eusa_doh:

Quite minty, more so than the first photo makes it look.

$110 Shipped. AUCTION I paid $115 shipped, so I eat a fiver to have had my curiosity satisfied-:rolleyes:-

TRADE: I am in dire need of a Stetson vita-felt to round out the collection, preferably OR style- but not set in stone. I like Stetsons from overseas too, made under license in their home country. Will ship anywhere. Shipping higher outside the lower 48 USA. PLEASE PM ME HERE
THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Wesslyn

Practically Family
I've got a recent-ish Royal Stetson OR in 7 3/8 that I could part with if you're interested.
I7aHVh.jpg

cMstZI.jpg

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've got a recent-ish Royal Stetson OR in 7 3/8 that I could part with if you're interested.
I7aHVh.jpg

cMstZI.jpg

THANKS Wesslyn! I would've,

... at one point!

But I now find myself with an abundance, a surfeit, of Stetson OR/Strat types, mostly 3x ORs.

Many thanks tho'! And, more importantly WELCOME to TFL!
... be careful, this lot will have you believing that 75 hats, just doesn't quite do it, I need a _____, still!
They are enablers, these guys!
(Please note: I have three more fingers pointin' back at myself as I say that)

Thanks

RB

Wesslyn

Practically Family
Thanks for the welcome!

I'm already at 15 fedoras this year (so far.)
I keep saying "This is all I need" and then something like this pops up and my proverbial jowls being to water again!
So trading is my solution to putting my buyers conscience to rest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner