Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Penman Hat Co. Grey Fedora

jnicktem

One of the Regulars
Hey all- this is a fedora I bought for my lady-friend (who is a big fan of John Penman). She likes it... but prefers her Sahara fedora. So since she has barely ever worn it we figured it would probably be best to pass it on to maybe someone who will.

It is a size 22 1/8". Pure beaver felt. Granite grey in colour (same colour that is used for Raiders and CS travelling hats). Very near Raiders dimensions... I believe. I believe the crown is slightly shorter than a standard Raiders.

I can bash this hat however you would like. Just let me know if you want a Raiders bash, something looser like a CS, or even a 5-point diamond crease. I will give it my best shot.

Here are some pics:

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

I am looking for $250 shipped.

DavidO

New in Town
I am very interested in this hat. In the photos it looks camel colored: what color is the ribbon, please? And
what are the dimensions of the crown and brim? Thanks. I am new to the board and cannot pm yet, so I am posting my questions here.

jnicktem

One of the Regulars
It looks camel coloured because of the lighting. But it is in fact the granite grey that John offers. The ribbon is black. Basically it is the same as what John uses for his Indy travelling hats. I will try to see if I can get some dimensions for you- I think I saved them somewhere. I am currently away from home so I can't just measure it right now.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo