Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Phillip Lim Shawl Collar Camel Color Overcoat - Extra Small

Geekrobot

One of the Regulars
  • MVyP17e4QwmsWo3yXq1h
  • W2tb06nQQSNj4fxnnRyw
  • H365ZCGQSReZnUWPJJrH
  • FOh7alKITw6VDWXrFTc9
  • lnQAx2NIS5qTDGsWhsl5
  • V0iWfUf2SmC3YxEes8nY
  • Wrp0m9zQPSvh5411WtF5
  • NI3fVrmmS56T8QHMMxVb
  • oMAx7g6mQLeBKL5S1Tma
  • 14elJ10CT7mC0kqhKvQt
  • F62yJXFZRSGAw10wrIyO
  • Mu6T9aATkiFvwBxYSVUi
  • 3TKP1FOTvKxhEy80ZqZ7
  • AOIU86rxSu2THJHKvOJY

3.1 Phillip Lim
Shawl Collar Camel color Wool Overcoat / Peacoat
Size: US XS / EU 42 / 0
Color: Camel
Condition: Gently used
$400 OBO

Amazing Philip Lim Overcoat I purchased in 2015. It is a unique nude tan / camel/ beige wool with a warm black cotton and wool shawl collar that you can fold down or wear up to block the cold. The whole coat is super soft, from the silky-feeling smooth cotton lining to the cozy collar and the stretchy, spongey wool shell.

I've worn it a handful of times in a large rotation of jackets. It has had two of the front buttons tastefully replaced as well as one of the inside ones, but they match pretty well so you'd have to look for them to notice. They're pictured.

There are also a few spots / stains, all on the front, the most notable on the very bottom. I think these can all be dry cleaned out, but since I've outgrown the coat, I'll let the new owner be the judge of that. You can see the stains in the photos, as well. Please feel free to request more photos if you want more detail on those.

This is made of 100% virgin wool with a cotton lining and is tagged a size extra small [xs]. The fit is like a 34US / 44EU. I'm 5'8" and 170 with a size 36 chest, but when I was a bit slimmer at a size 34, this fit with enough room for a thin sweater underneath. I am selling it as I can no longer fit into it.

The coat originally retailed for $1500+. Asking $400 OBO.

Please send any questions or offers my way!

Tags
#wool#beige#peacoat#tan#collar#overcoat#camel#philip#lim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk