Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Railcar Fine Goods duck chore coat, size L

chemprofjspencer

New in Town
Sadly, I am looking to move this to a new home. It simply does not fit me well, and as much as I like it I am going to have to let if go. The coat has been worn less than 10 times and had one initial soak (in an attempt to shrink it a little for a better fit) and is in essentially new condition. The measurements are:

Shoulder: 20"
P2P: 22.75"
Length: 29"
Sleeve: 25.5"

Asking $180 shipped (USA) OBO. Buyer pays any transaction fees. Here are some pics. Beautiful jacket, but it just doesn't work for me. Feel free to contact me with any questions or offers!

Sadly, I am looking to move this to a new home. It simply does not fit me well, and as much as I like it I am going to have to let if go. The coat has been worn less than 10 times and had one initial soak (in an attempt to shrink it a little for a better fit) and is in essentially new condition. The measurements are:

Shoulder: 20"
P2P: 22.75"
Length: 29"
Sleeve: 25.5"

Asking $180 shipped (USA) OBO. Buyer pays any transaction fees. Here are some pics. Beautiful jacket, but it just doesn't work for me. Feel free to contact me with any questions or offers!

Alas, this is too small for me. It looks like a great jacket. How would you rate it? And what is your opinion on the value of buying one new? Does it represent good value?

chemprofjspencer

New in Town
I think it’s a great jacket, especially for the price. The fabric is nice, construction both solid and domestic. It looks awesome with denim. I’ve probably actually received more compliments on this jacket than any of my others, but I don’t feel comfortable wearing it with the shoulders just a little too big. Feels like I’m a kid wearing dad’s jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay