Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Schott Model 641 Single Rider Steerhide Cafe Racer

richard kaplan

New in Town
IMG_4432.jpeg
IMG_4437.jpeg
IMG_4438.jpeg
IMG_4445.jpeg
IMG_4450.jpeg
IMG_4455.jpeg
IMG_4452.jpeg
IMG_4436.jpeg
IMG_4423.jpeg

Up for sale is my excellent condition, (no scrapes, scuffs, cuts, discoloration or unsightly creases), Schott Model 641. I am the original owner and it has been worn sporadically over the year and a half I've owned it.

The zip-out faux sheepskin/pile lining has never been used, it hung my closet the entire time.
The only imperfection is on the right sleeve zipper. The zipper pull fell off after about four months. It was never an issue in that I hardly ever needed to zip the sleeves down. I do very little winter riding, when I did gloves and an extra hoody prevented an unwanted air flow.

I never got around to replacing the pull, but that is easily accomplished in a shoe/leather repair shop or a shop that does clothing alterations.

It is a size 46, as noted in the pics. I am 190 lbs with an athletic build; 45" chest and a 34" waist. The jacket fits perfectly.

The 641 is designed with:
Bi Swing Back
Stand up collar
Underarm Footballs
Side Tabs
Zip-Out Pile Lining
U.S.A

The photos were taken by me today and are an accurate representation of the condition of the 641.

$495.00......Inclusive of PayPal fee and Priority Mail shipping

Last edited:

richard kaplan

New in Town
My bad.....Here are some measurements:

Pit to pit: 23"
Bottom of collar to bottom of jacket, (in front): 22"
Sleeve: From shoulder seam: 25"
Sleeve from bottom of collar, ("around the outside"), to edge of cuff: 35"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members