Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Sears Oakbrook D-pocket Leather Jacket, sz. 38

Bennarion

One Too Many
A cool jacket, I especially like the design of the back. They have a soul like they are alive. Sometimes you just want to have such a jacket in the closet to occasionally admire. Just not my style

What @Bennarion says. It's just such a nice jacket, one that'd easily replace mostly anything in of my collection, how cool, easy to wear and tough it is.

I kinda fear putting it on right now as I seem to have lost a good 5 kgs in the last couple of days and I'm afraid it'd actually fit me so... This would be the best time to PM me about it. :) If you're interested, that is. If not, that's okay too.

Still here!

Just realized it's the exact same model Travolta wears in Grease.

john-travolta-leather-jacket-900x900.jpg

glxie63

New in Town
Can you shed some light on the fit? A 23" chest and 19.5" shoulders would seem at least or larger than a 40 but you said it fits like a 38. What am I missing?

Can you shed some light on the fit? A 23" chest and 19.5" shoulders would seem at least or larger than a 40 but you said it fits like a 38. What am I missing?

You are not missing anything; The measurements are as stated, the size tag on the jacket states it is a size 38. That's just how it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk