Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Size 7 3/4 Modern 4X Stetson Open Road $90 shipped.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just picked this up off of ebay and though I like the coloring very much, I really don't need another silverbelly OR style hat. It's also a stiff felt in a round oval and I have a long oval head and not a lot of patience to wait for it to conform.

There does seem to be some kind of defect on the felt at the top of the crown. From the right angle, when you are very close, the felt looks a bit wavy. This is not visible unless you are right next to the hat looking at it. If you look closely at the photos you should be able to see it a bit.

Other than the felt issue and a bit of dust the hat appears to be in as new condition. I see no wear on the sweatband. This hat would normally cost around $150 before shipping new.

It has a 2 3/4" brim and fits like a normal 7 3/4 should.

IMG_0299.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

IMG_0302.JPG

IMG_0303.JPG

IMG_0304.JPG

IMG_0305.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

IMG_0307.JPG

IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_0311.JPG

$90 shipped in the USA. PM me if you're outside the US and interested and I'll see what shipping would cost.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It would probably fit pretty large for you. It fits like a standard 7 3/4 so unless you want to pad it out it's going to be a bit big.

If you'd still like to see it in person send me a pm. I'm pretty busy most of the time but we could probably work something out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats