Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS-Stetson Nostalgia 7 3/8 Caribou

jbucklin

Practically Family
$60 + $9.95 shipping. Light spotting on certain areas of felt from hat stiffener. Barely noticeable.
downsized_0328021650.jpg

downsized_0328021554.jpg

downsized_0328021556.jpg

Last edited:

jbucklin

Practically Family
No, you're right. The lighting does not accurately show the true color. Caribou is a medium grey color--- not too dark, not too light. You can find lots of pics at the fedora lounge.

Last edited:

Chief000731

Practically Family
These are GREAT hats - I have one, and 'I know!' (Mmmm- that does sound like an old magazine advert!).
I love them I have one also mine is brown I just bought my Borsalino Marque Grand Luxe Vintage Fedora Hat
it came today or I might nab it up. Good luck.
Carl :eusa_clap

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
This is a great hat and I would be interested in a 7 1/2 to 7 5/8 if anyone reading this post has one they want tl sell. There was a lot of infor on these hats here on the lounge but by the time I caught on they had been discontinued and sold out everywhere. This one would have been mine if it was just a little bigger!

Terry

jbucklin

Practically Family
Reduced Price!!

I've reduced the price to $50 plus shipping. I'll give it a few more hours and then to the 'Bay it goes. :/

Last edited:

Chief000731

Practically Family
I've reduced the price to $50 plus shipping. I'll give it a few more hours and then to the 'Bay it goes. :/
JB I thought we had a deal from our last PM am I wrong PM sent again in case I'm not getting messages. My boxes were full I just deleted messages I sould get my messages now...
Thank Carl [huh]

Chief000731

Practically Family
This is a great hat and I would be interested in a 7 1/2 to 7 5/8 if anyone reading this post has one they want tl sell. There was a lot of infor on these hats here on the lounge but by the time I caught on they had been discontinued and sold out everywhere. This one would have been mine if it was just a little bigger!

Terry
Terry it probably would have fit you it is a really big 7 3/8
Carl

Chief000731

Practically Family
Go to Wal-mart & the craft dept. They sell white felt squares of less than 50 cents a piece. Cut a few strips, tuck in behind the sweat to fit.....HTH
Thanks GT going there now... It is kinda big I don't know if I can shim that much... May be listing it soon... I'll have to find a new one though...
Carl

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Yeah I have a folded up paper towel in each side of my 'correctly' sized Henry and, although it 'fits,' I don't like the way it fits. A trade would be most welcome, but they are relatively rare birds for modern hats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24