Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Stetson Royal De Luxe Open Open Road 7 1/4

Landman

One Too Many
I purchased several hats in a package deal recently and the hat below is too small for me. I wear a 7 3/8 long oval. The size tags have all been removed from the hat but I guessing by the way it fits me it is a 7 1/4. There is also "14" written on the back of the sweatband. The opening measures approximately 7 7/8 by 6 1/2. It is a nice clean hat with no moth bites but definitely shows signs of use with the felt being a little crumpled and the ribbon faded slightly. The sweatband is still nice and supple but the satin liner had been removed. I had a diamond pattern Stetson liner from a newer hat that I placed in it. If you don't want the liner let me know and I'll keep it. This hat is certainly not a pristine example of an Open Road but would make a nice hat for wearing when you don't want to risk damaging one of your nicer hats. I'm asking $75.00 for the hat and that would include shipping to the continental US.

StetsonRoyalDeluxeSmall100.jpg

StetsonRoyalDeluxeSmall102.jpg

StetsonRoyalDeluxeSmall101.jpg

StetsonRoyalDeluxeSmall104.jpg

the duke of lafayette

New in Town
Availability: Stetson Royal De Luxe Open Open Road 7 1/4

Hello Landman,

I'm inquiring if this lid is still available. If so please let me know. Many thanks in advance!

T.D.L.

Landman

One Too Many
Hi. Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to say though the hat is gone. I should have posted that when it sold but I forgot to do it. Thanks.

the duke of lafayette

New in Town
Thanks on the warm welcome and the reply. If you happen to find another in that condition & size please let me know. I've been looking for a
"beater" hat for a hot minute.

T.D.o.L

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran