Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Stetson Stratoliner 7 1/4 Grey

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good day Fedora Forum folks. I offer for sale a 50's Stetson Stratoliner 7 1/4 grey. I am asking $150.00 USD. For this price I will ship via USPS to the location of your choice (domestic USA only).

IMG8327-L.jpg

As you can tell from the pics the felt is in top notch condition. I cleaned (brushed, spot cleaned(greasy finger prints), naptha, brushed and steamed) the hat late summer knowing that I would have to sell this too big fedora. The hat felt came out pristine. It looks ready to wear casually or with some "downtown duds."

IMG8329-L.jpg

The leather head band is pristine. I have treated the band with leather conditioner, but it remains un-marked by time or past owners. Check out the pics below for details.

IMG8333-M.jpg

IMG8332-L.jpg

The sewn in liner is spotless.

IMG8330-L.jpg

The hat came in a Penny Marathon box. I will ship it back in the same box if desired. The box is a bit worn. The price sticker on the box says that the Marathon, size 6 7/8, costs $9.90. (That is some value!)

Pm me if you wish to purchase this iconic Stetson model, the Stratoliner.

Thanks. Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
The hat is pending payment. Consideration has been extended by Seabass. If all goes as planned the Stratoliner should be in California next week.

I am pleased that I was able to find a home within the Fedora Forum folks. Thanks to all who took a look. Best, Eric -

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Eric at home in northern California.
Sporting this fantastic Strat.
Fit is perfect. Thank You For the fast ship.
:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass