Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Stetson Stratoliner Special Edition Royal Quality. Size 7-5/8, 61cm

Special Edition Royal Quality. Size 7-5/8, 61cm. Bought new from JJ Hat Center during Stetson 150th Anniversary. Silverbelly. 2-1/2" bound edge brim & matching brown ribbon, 4-1/2" crown. Clean excellent condition with original box. $90.00 shipped lower 48.

IMG_0941.JPG

IMG_0942.JPG

IMG_0943.JPG

IMG_0944.JPG

IMG_0945.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG

IMG_0949.JPG

TunedVWGti

One of the Regulars
Wow... What timing! I just ordered the hemp version in natural, (very similar colors), and decided I like it enough to get one in felt as well! Wish this was a little smaller.. 7-1/4

Good luck. Looks nice . I love this color scheme.

Tom Loquet

New in Town
Hi, I am just wondering if this hat is still available?And if so would you ship to Canada (British Columbia)?

Hi, I am just wondering if this hat is still available?And if so would you ship to Canada (British Columbia)?
It is available & thanks for your interest. I don't have enough detail on your location from you to attempt to figure shipping rate & cheapest way. If you want to send me your receiving address I'll see what I can do to get a rate. I tried to PM you but since you are a new member you can't send or receive PM's until you earn a certain score.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy