Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Thedi Hektor 42-44

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
I've gained over the pandemic enough weight where i can't comfortably layer with this jacket , which kind of limits it's usage for me (ordered it in Feb, delivered in August, but didn't start wearing it until October weather kicked in). Looks great with just a t-shirt underneath though lol. The hide has some slight signs of wear if you look closely here and there, but it's pretty minimal. Jacket got worn out of the house about 15 times or so.

Espresso buffalo hide, black cotton drill lining. Has an extra interior pocket on the right side in addition to the standard interior left side pocket. Pics of it when it was brand new can be seen on Thurston Bro's instagram page here:https://www.instagram.com/p/CDzATTCDzwX/

It's a Thedi XL. Measurements are as exact as I could get them. 19" shoulder to shoulder, 25 1/8 sleeve length, 24.75" back length, 22.5" pit to pit. The hem is 22" across with the jacket zipped and laying flat. Fits like a 42 or trim 44, in my experience. The fit is pretty similar to the Eastman Luftwaffe I have in 44, or the Vanson cafe racer I've got in 42.

$850 shipped CONUS, which is about $600 less than this would be brand new.
20210103_002224.jpg

20210103_002238.jpg

Last edited:

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful!
@HoosierDaddy this is your favorite jacket. Why not add a third color to your collection? A bit shorter than your others but I think it would look great on you :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24