Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Thedi MTC 127915 42-44

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
Unused Thedi MTC 127915 jacket in Espresso Buffalo hide. It's got black cotton drill lining, with corduroy lined pockets and cuffs.

Pics of my jacket are on post 4179 of this thread: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...bros-official-affiliate-thread.70770/page-209

Thedi uses S M L XL sizing as a starting point and then customizes from there.
This one is a Thedi "XL" but it's pretty similar to a 42-44, which would be an "L" for most other manufacturers using that sizing convention. Cost me $1339 shipped. Arrived at the beginning of an ongoing heat wave, so other than trying it on, I haven't worn it. I lost about 20lbs from when I ordered it and when it arrived, so selling to fund something that fits a bit better. $950 firm.

Measurements:
19.5" shoulder to shoulder.
23.5" pit to pit.
25.75" sleeve length.
25" back length.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Oh man... Its grainy leather looks so delicious, that's fabulous!
Very cool.

Last edited:

lina

Practically Family
Unused Thedi MTC 127915 jacket in Espresso Buffalo hide. It's got black cotton drill lining, with corduroy lined pockets and cuffs.

Pics of my jacket are on post 4179 of this thread: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...bros-official-affiliate-thread.70770/page-209

Thedi uses S M L XL sizing as a starting point and then customizes from there.
This one is a Thedi "XL" but it's pretty similar to a 42-44, which would be an "L" for most other manufacturers using that sizing convention. Cost me $1339 shipped. Arrived at the beginning of an ongoing heat wave, so other than trying it on, I haven't worn it. I lost about 20lbs from when I ordered it and when it arrived, so selling to fund something that fits a bit better. $950 firm.

Measurements:
19.5" shoulder to shoulder.
23.5" pit to pit.
25.75" sleeve length.
25" back length.
Can I ask your height and weight when it fit you better..? Thanks.

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
I'm 5'10, slightly long torso. 32" labeled inseam on my Levi's 505's (although my actual inseam is probably closer to 30). I weighed just about 190 when I ordered the jacket.

When it arrived, I weighed 169 (still 5'10, :p ). Still fits, but w/more room for layering underneath, which isn't the fit I was after. I plan on losing another 10lbs and then keeping my weight always under 170 moving forward, so, selling the jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24