Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS/Trade: Schott Perfecto 518 Sz 50 Plus Bonus Jacket

JacketAddict

One of the Regulars
SCHOTT # 518 Perfecto style men's black leather jacket, size 50, from the 1980's. This jacket has not been worn much. It has been professionally cleaned and it's been under plastic, hanging in my closet ever since, almost 25 years. It's in very good condition.
All of the button snaps are SCHOTT embossed. Sleeve cuffs have IDEAL zippers. All 3 of the "slash" pockets have their original zipper chain pulls. All tags and labels are in place including the "lot" ID tag. The black leather is in very nice condition and although the jacket is heavy, the leather is soft and supple. The quilted insulated liner is in very good shape, not worn or torn. Email for more pics.

Interesting trades for motorcycle jacket - up/down, will be considered.

$325 plus shipping via USPS Parcel Post or Priority. Paypal or other payment methods okay.
BONUS JACKET:

New w/o tags this is a Schott mens leather/cloth jacket, Size 2XL (these jackets run small more like a L) perfect condition, very rare jacket. Bought in Hollywood CA. Note that this jacket has "aging" effects - I call it the "Gasoline Alley" jacket - it is too small for me and I have never actually worn it - just a fun kicking around jacket with tons of character. This is from the Made in China Schott line - and hey, its free so how could you go wrong?

- See more at: http://www.schottnyc.com/forum/post...hott_gasoline_alley.htm?#sthash.UmqokC88.dpuf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy