Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Valstar Valstarino Dark Blue Navy Suede Blouson A-1 Style - Small EU 46 US 36

socialsculptures

Familiar Face
Up for sale is my Valstar Valstarino jacket in a dark blue suede.

Asking $850 or best reasonable offer.

I've been a long, long time lurker, and I finally got around making an account here! I have tons of positive feedback on Grailed, eBay, and Styleforum. Happy to do a call or Facetime with any potential buyers.

___

This is a hard one to part with, but I'm minimizing my collection.

Amazing quality and cut as one would expect from Valstar. The suede is really luxurious, and there are so many details to love like the cuffs, buttons, lining, and label. It's an absolute classic for a reason.

Fits a TTS small or US 36 - tagged EU 46 - not a restrictive cut in my opinion, plenty of room in the armhole area while still retaining a nice silhouette.

There are some super light signs of use throughout the jacket, but overall in amazing, gently used condition. I purchased it from another seller and have only worn it once.

Measurements in inches (buttoned):
Chest: 19.5
Length including collar: 27
Shoulders: 17
Sleeve Length: 26
Hem: 16

Happy to answer any questions - I'm also open to bundling items (I have some great stuff listed on my page).

CONUS only - sold as is - all sales final. ONLY the jacket is for sale as pictured and described.

Attachments

• Valstar.jpg
    Valstar.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 158
  • Valstar 9.jpg
    Valstar 9.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Valstar 15.jpg
    Valstar 15.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 101
  • Valstar 14.jpg
    Valstar 14.jpg