Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS VANSON HOUSE Cafe Racer Leather Jacket

Bruce Kent

Familiar Face
Up for sale is a VANSON House Cafe Racer Leather Jacket. It's marked a size 42, but I'm a 42 long in a suit and this is too small for me, so I have to unload it. I took pictures with the tape measure to help in sizing. I took several of the sleeves being measured in different manners. This is the main reason I am selling. The sleeves are too short for me. The back is shorter than I would like, but I could live with it, but the sleeves were a deal breaker for me. It's in great shape with VISIBLE WEAR to it. The sleeves have some scratches on them. I took pictures at different angles so I could capture the "worn spots" The worn areas are due to the metal fasteners located behind the "worn areas." There are two tiny scratches I took pictures of. I am selling for $325.00 shipped within the continental United states, OR I WOULD LOVE to trade up a size or two in the same jacket. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Attachments

• House1.jpg
    House1.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 415
  • House2.jpg
    House2.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 294
  • House3.jpg
    House3.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 303
  • house4.jpg
    house4.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 321
  • House5.jpg
    House5.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 295
  • House6.jpg
    House6.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 284
  • House7.jpg
    House7.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 285
  • House8.jpg
    House8.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 283
  • House9.jpg
    House9.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 283
  • House10.jpg
    House10.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
This jacket is seriously worth it. I've had one, sold it as it was too small but it was one of the best jackets I've ever had, hands down. Maybe even the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner