Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: VS Custom Fedora, Blue Smoke, 7 1/2, by Art Fawcett

undertaker

Practically Family
While cleaning out my closet I ran across a beautiful hat made by Art Fawcett in January of 2007. It was only worn a half a dozen times or so and is in excellent condition. I had almost forgot I had this one. I have been wearing Homburgs almost exclusively these days and thought I would offer this one here first before going to Ebay.

003.jpg

011.jpg

007.jpg

The color is Blue Smoke and it has a 2 inch Slate Blue Ribbon/bow, with Art's signature bow. It's size is 7 1/2. The height of the crown is 5 3/4 inches and the brim is 2 3/4 inches wide. I am asking $220.00 shipped in the united states. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
James

Falstaff

New in Town
That is a fine looking hat Undertaker. You must have some real beauties to put that in a closet and nearly forget about it. I am in complete agreement with Rodkins and Historyteach. Unfortunately, I don't have $200 either. It seems like great hats in my size are always available when the cash to buy them isn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats