Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FSOT: Custom Fedoras in 7 1/2

TomS

One Too Many
Hi Folks:

I'm thinning the herd a bit, and decided to put these up for sale. All are approximately 23 1/4", and beaver felts. The quality of my photos aren't very good, but fortunately we all know the quality of these hatters.

If you have any questions drop me an email, as I don't get to the forum much during the day... tjs112@comcast.net.

Best,
Tom

Black Sheep Hats. Natural colored felt, with a grey ribbon, and pearlite hatpin. As new for 295.00

VS Hats. Chocolate colored felt, with two-tone ribbon. As new for 295.00

Cane-Rod Hats. Steel Grey colored felt, with shark gill ribbon. Gently worn for 225.00

Last edited:

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Those are some nice looking hats Tom . Maybe someone will make you a deal for all 3 ?

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
These are some very nice hats, Tom, and might sell if you posted better pics, from different angles. I got the Black Sheep in the mail today, and it's a lot prettier than the pic shows.

McGeezer

Familiar Face
Got my Cane Rod today...what a great looking hat, as blackthorn said the pics didn't do it justice. Tom, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR