Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FSOT: Real McCoy’s G-1 size 40 MIL J-7823 AER

gfarina55

Familiar Face
View media item 992More photos: http://s459.photobucket.com/user/gfarina55/library/RMC G-1?sort=3&page=1

A rare McCoy’s G-1 here. Took a chance on this one, but the fit isn’t quite right for my lanky frame. It's an amazing jacket that’s “got it” and will make someone very happy. Would love to trade for another similar quality classic jacket, preferably a G-1, M-22, or A-2, but also might be interested in a J-100 or similar if the fit is right. Otherwise the first $800 takes it.

I’d describe the condition as broken in, but there is really no wear and the only flaws are one missing and one broken button under the collar. The goatskin is absolutely amazing, soft and supple with a pleasing weight to it. The “vintage" fit is short in the back, trim in the waist and a bit broader in the chest and shoulder. For context, I’m 6’1”, 170 lbs. with long arms, narrow shoulders, and a 40” chest. If it was just a hair trimmer in the chest and a hair longer, It'd be a keeper for me.

Measurements:
22.5” P2P
18” shoulder
25.5 sleeve
25” back length

$800 USD or equivalent, buyer pays shipping from Chicago. Happy to answer any questions on this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80