Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FT: 1959 Stetson OR, still in the original shipping box from Stetson!

TomS

One Too Many
Hi Folks:

This might very well be a grail hat for someone, so I'm including a large number of pics. The hat is 100%. Felt, liner, and sweat are perfect; The hat appears virtually unworn. It was apparently renovated by Stetson, and shipped back to the owner in 1959. The pics tell the story better than I can.

If you have something interesting to trade please drop me an email, as I will be away from the board for a while today. I can be reached at: tjs112@comcast.net

Thanks for looking,
Tom
IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

Last edited:

TomS

One Too Many
Well, no trades have come along, so I'll sell it for 350.00 plus shipping and fees.
Thanks,
Tom

TomS

One Too Many
Well then you are uniquely qualified to handle her! I will even include some ear plugs and a few bucks to cover the first case of beer you will need to down out the misery!!

Just ONE case of beer?

pfisto22

New in Town
Tom,
what color is the hat. Not sure if I have a long ovel head or not. I have sent an emai
thanks mike

mingoslim

Practically Family
I might be willing to spend my Christmas bonus on this one . . . but two questions.

First, brim width and crown height?
Second, what color is it? Can't tell if it is grey or silverbelly . . . (if it is grey, i call dibs :))

Slim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot