Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FT - Dobbs Milan 7 3/8

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
This is a beautiful Dobbs Milan with an incredible pug that I had purchased for the owner of my company. He always makes nice comments about my hats, so I decided to give it a shot and buy something for him. His reaction was a little muted. It went right on his shelf, never to be worn again. Two months later, he decided that it would be better off in my hands than on his head, so he gave it back to me. [huh]

I really want to keep this for myself, but it is one size too big, and I don't feel like sizing it down for fear of risking the drying sweatband (there are no cracks or tears, I like keeping hats as original as I can). Thus, I am offering this up for TRADE. I would prefer a similar Dobbs 7 1/4 grey or natural colored vintage Milan with a 2 1/2" brim or wider. I'm partial to Long Ovals, Dobbs and Stetson hats always fit me very well. If you don't have a straw, I would also be interested in either a dark blue or beige / silverbelly / neutral colored felt hat with similar specs. Let me know if you're interested!

Current hat specs...

Dobbs Milan
Size - 7 3/8, opening is 8" L x 6 3/8" W
Color - "Caviar" (color listed on the inside tag), it's kind of a sage grey
Crown - 4 3/8" creased at the front, 4 7/8" at the side (highest point), and just over 4" at the back
Brim - 2 1/2" wide
Pug - 2 1/8" silk (very sharp quality)

48C47F6C.jpg

60FCDE04.jpg

0F87E87A.jpg

5BEBF38D.jpg

63CF798B.jpg

F27E47A1.jpg

81A9BF85.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members