Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Full Hat Collection Photographs Thread

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Here's my current collection....

Dorfman Pacific Indy:
d5O8nI8.jpg

Outback Canvas River Guide:
kbihyOS.jpg

Eddy's Cougar Outback:
KfPQGR4.jpg

An unknown that I bought in San Francisco last year:
r1svtyV.jpg

Coyle's Downtowner fedora:
kcLrjS0.jpg

Stetson Chatham:
W7QmPOM.jpg

guitarmasta12

A-List Customer
Here's an updated photo of my hat collection. I did one of these photos a while ago and stuff has changed since. Obviously I'm still gonna get more hats. I like to do photos of all of them grouped together to show off my jewels. Haha!

Left to right on the hat box: 40s Stephen L. Stetson Fedora, 50s Knox Fifteen Fedora, 40's Eagle Fedora.

20150125_224225_resized_zpsasvhq52v.jpg

Left to right on bottom: 20s-30s Chesterfield Derby, Early 60s Dobbs Fedora, Early 60s Dobbs fedora, 30s Englander Derby.

Hat boxes are Lee and Dobbs.

Last edited:
Allan and Garrett, these are incredible! Nice video and good to see the "time-lapsed" breadth of your amazing collections. Really quite good views of the hats, even if brief!

I tried again. The best I could come up with was categorizing by style, which of course got tricky with the crossovers. I'm getting a total of 86, and yet still hankering for more, especially after viewing the last couple submissions!
[/URL]

JEFF!!!! Somehow I missed your post. Nice! :eusa_clap

Great collection, Bushman!

guitarmasta12

A-List Customer

guitarmasta12

A-List Customer
I'm honestly completely unsure, sorry about that, buddy.

Well it's pretty easy to tell a Stephen L. Stetson. On the sweat of mine, there's a logo that says SLS. Also the size sticker behind the sweat says Stephen L. Steston and a quote that says, "Never connected in anyway with John B. Stetson company or predecessors hat makers in Philadelphia". They had to put that in their hats because John B. Steston CO. was going to sue the Stephen L. Stetson Co.

Here's what mine looks like:

SLSGrey_zps50b026e1.jpg

Last edited:

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Here is my latest entry into this.
Vintage Strat from 50s and Cane Rod Maker Custom "Lilly"

Cane Rod Maker custom in Dark Moss and Dobbs Twenty from the late 40s I believe

Akubra Tablelands with Kangaroon Barrell Strap

Akubra Stockman in a sandstone fawn which I call olive green and a Cane Rod Maker Custom that I call the Rake Model

My three Panamas all from panama Bob best weaves left to right with the one of the far left being quite nice.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy