Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Funny, odd, or the most absurd ads you have ever seen....

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
:eeek:...:brushteeth:....*yucky*

bacon_toothpaste_1.jpg

Mr Bacon's Bacon Flavored Toothpaste. The only toothpaste you won't wanna spit out!

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
You guys find the greatest ads!

More, hope they weren't already posted:

953434836_36573a5c75_o.jpg

That is so good!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap loved it the first time it was posted, the second time , the third time the fourth, the fifth time in fact i will always think that is so funny!:D thank you!

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
That is so good!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap loved it the first time it was posted, the second time , the third time the fourth, the fifth time in fact i will always think that is so funny!:D thank you!

It's definitely a 'classic' then - since practically everyone here has posted it! ;0 Poop, should have gone through the thread, all 58 pages of it first...ha ha, NAH!
X
BD

TidiousTed

Practically Family
tumblr_ltcax9DNPC1qz5hh4o1_400.jpg

Strange ad for me who have studied design and illustration. I actually know a woman or two who can sharpen a pencil with a knife. And I'm willing to bet there is a lot of women here on FL who can as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot