Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

G-1 Jackets and Cafe racer MC jacket

Domani

New in Town
Thanks for the interest, but it seems that I dont have privilages to send any PM's. I do have some pics to send as attachments, so if anyone has any ideas, I'm glad to try.

I have two G-1 jackets for sale:
Brill Bros, goatskin, size 40, dynel fur collar, vintage early 1970's,
used but not abused and in great wearable condition, very soft,
no real scuffs or abuse, couple of small nicks, several small moth holes darned on cuff and waist, $85

Ralph Edwards, cowhide, size 40, dynel fur collar, dated 1984
Looks excellent and no wear, nominal stich holes from squadron patch on right chest, could easily install another patch over if you like but hardly noticeable as is. This jacket runs small, so realistically a size 38. Perfect wools knits around waist and cuffs, $75

Black heavy grained motorcycle jacket, cafe style, two white stripes on the sleeves, zippered cuffs and adjustment side buckles. Not a mall jacket but a serious riders model that is longer in the back and sleeves proper length so neither will ride-up when riding. I bought this new, never worn, with tags.
Sized 'S' but fits perfectly a rider about 5-8", 150-160 lbs, 40" chest. $95

Pictures of course to those interested, I am in Ohio.
Thanks and I hope this is correct as its my first post.

One of the Regulars
Domani said:
I have two G-1 jackets for sale:
Brill Bros, goatskin, size 40, dynel fur collar, vintage early 1970's,
used but not abused and in great wearable condition, very soft,
no real scuffs or abuse, couple of small nicks, several small moth holes darned on cuff and waist, $85

Ralph Edwards, cowhide, size 40, dynel fur collar, dated 1984
Looks excellent and no wear, nominal stich holes from squadron patch on right chest, could easily install another patch over if you like but hardly noticeable as is. This jacket runs small, so realistically a size 38. Perfect wools knits around waist and cuffs, $75

Black heavy grained motorcycle jacket, cafe style, two white stripes on the sleeves, zippered cuffs and adjustment side buckles. Not a mall jacket but a serious riders model that is longer in the back and sleeves proper length so neither will ride-up when riding. I bought this new, never worn, with tags.
Sized 'S' but fits perfectly a rider about 5-8", 150-160 lbs, 40" chest. $95

Pictures of course to those interested, I am in Ohio.
Thanks and I hope this is correct as its my first post.

Please Pm me few pics if you can.
I'm interested.
thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace