Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

G.B.Borsalino Fu Lazzaro & C. <1936

Hi Bob, I don't know if it's US or British, but it swallows my head and ears. lol
Gimbel 1921 crop.jpg

I know someone who could take it off your hands......;)

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Soft felt fu Lazzaro. In fact a very soft and light weight felt at 73 grams.

10cm to the front crease and 5cm raw edge brim.
A real gem. It has the same shape of some Italian illustration of the thirty and forty.
It seems from the paper albel, one of the product during the transition from G.B. Borsalino fu Lazzaro to Borsalino

Francesco1992

New in Town
Hello Everyone and very nice to meet you all. I am here because I have to thank you all for everything I have had the opportunity to learn from you (which is much, I am following you from 3/4 years at least).
My name is Francesco, I am 30 yo and I am a collector from northern Italy; in fact, I’ve had the luck to personally write and ask many things to the very dear Daniele (whom I have to give very special thanks to) and who lives geographically very near to me.
I wanted, step by step, to show you all my “Fu Lazzaro <1936” from my collection, which are also my favourite hats among all.
I hope this could help others in dating and compare their own ones, and I also hope to get precious additive information from you when possible.
So, many thanks in advance to anyone here. I also wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you.

Today, I want to begin showing you the last Fu Lazzaro <1936 I found, which is small for me but it is a real little wonder. Colour code is “Anzinetto”. Let
3926EC29-B038-4178-89D6-3FF286F77952.jpeg
me know what you think!
C0169500-86B6-4A82-B3FF-838BBB35A6FE.jpeg

9A50DD7C-8021-4D9A-8D33-A2B27FC3F6F2.jpeg
1A4DEC1F-9106-4CBB-9DF3-007D7C7D170A.jpeg
4755C4AE-9D55-4032-9E67-14C3D65E2C56.jpeg
50308F32-9450-4AEA-B14E-F6D1E0487FD0.jpeg
61515BAC-8EEA-4AA9-8E72-E114376E6D07.jpeg
7745813C-1BE1-4AEF-B00F-1AEB5B54AF95.jpeg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Hello Everyone and very nice to meet you all. I am here because I have to thank you all for everything I have had the opportunity to learn from you (which is much, I am following you from 3/4 years at least).
My name is Francesco, I am 30 yo and I am a collector from northern Italy; in fact, I’ve had the luck to personally write and ask many things to the very dear Daniele (whom I have to give very special thanks to) and who lives geographically very near to me.
I wanted, step by step, to show you all my “Fu Lazzaro <1936” from my collection, which are also my favourite hats among all.
I hope this could help others in dating and compare their own ones, and I also hope to get precious additive information from you when possible.
So, many thanks in advance to anyone here. I also wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you.

Today, I want to begin showing you the last Fu Lazzaro <1936 I found, which is small for me but it is a real little wonder. Colour code is “Anzinetto”.
Thanks Francesco for your words and welcome aboard
Hope to see more little G.B. Borsalino fu Lazzaro gems.
I look forward to the next episodes :)

Today, I want to begin showing you the last Fu Lazzaro <1936 I found, which is small for me but it is a real little wonder. Colour code is “Anzinetto”. Let View attachment 475428 me know what you think!
View attachment 475421
View attachment 475422 View attachment 475423 View attachment 475424 View attachment 475425 View attachment 475426 View attachment 475427
Welcome to the lounge, Francesco. I hope to see a lot more examples of GB Borsalino hats. We're not sure if the names on these labels refer to the colour or the model, so Anzinetto could be a model name.

PanosChris

Practically Family

Today, I want to begin showing you the last Fu Lazzaro <1936 I found, which is small for me but it is a real little wonder. Colour code is “Anzinetto”. Let View attachment 475428 me know what you think!
View attachment 475421
View attachment 475422 View attachment 475423 View attachment 475424 View attachment 475425 View attachment 475426 View attachment 475427
Super! Looking forward to the rest!

Francesco1992

New in Town
Thanks Francesco for your words and welcome aboard
Hope to see more little G.B. Borsalino fu Lazzaro gems.
I look forward to the next episodes :)
Daniele thank you so much! I am very proud to become a little part of your wonderful group. Thank you also for the help you have given me till now! You are a real export and I have le sent so much from you. I will be very happy to show every piece of my collection, I think you will be delighted! Buon Natale and see you very soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk