Gap 69 Suede Trucker Sz. S

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by dannyk, May 15, 2021.

1. dannyk

dannyk One Too Many

As promised heres the trucker. Selling for 150usd as that’s what I paid and it’s really worth it. This thing is surprisingly thick, heavy, and well built. If you’re in the US I’ll do 150 all in; if outside the US I’ll split shipping costs with you. Just want this secret beast of a jacket to get a good home. I wore it for the try on photos in the what Jacket thread and that’s it. Here’s the measurements I was given by the original seller:

20 pit to pit
    17 shoulders
    23.5 sleeves
    23.25 front length
    22.25 back length

these seemed to me to be just about right so have not re-measured to be clear. Can and will if people want but I trust the original seller. I’ll take any additional photos someone may want. No biggie. So here’s the photos and the what jacket photos of me wearing it to give an idea of size. I’m just about 5’7 and 130lbs. Let me know what ya need. Thanks.
    6469525A-B3F5-4C0E-8512-16F4C1A066C0.jpeg A497C122-E2A1-433D-81F7-665C1EE43408.jpeg 0EF208FB-D12C-4AE5-B851-3706C4C1AF0F.jpeg 2B3479BB-51D3-4F3B-8E70-E1A49F04A4CF.jpeg 2B8EE69B-7EBD-4E9D-A65C-B222CBC81423.jpeg

Jin431 likes this.
  2. dannyk

dannyk One Too Many

One comment I mentioned in What Jacket thread and forgot here and I think it needs to be said. The middle buttons are a war to button right now. With more wear and break in I’m sure they will get easier. But this jacket as I said is surprisingly thick and especially the leather around the button holes. It looks to me like they beefed that are up so they wouldn’t break down or tear; but did not consider ease of getting it on and off haha. Otherwise this jacket is cool as hell and a steal at the price.

3. stitchdown

stitchdown New in Town

Would probably take this but the length seems exceedingly short for a 5'11" person. If you don't mind double-checking those measurements I'll reconsider, but based on your height and where it's hitting you I'm guessing the length is about right.

Last edited: May 16, 2021
  4. stitchdown

stitchdown New in Town

double-post

5. dannyk

dannyk One Too Many

This has sold. Thanks everyone. I believe I messaged everyone back. I am beyond sorry for my slow responses lately. I have been working overtime and just haven’t been around. My apologies on that. Thanks to everyone for the interest.