Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Garrett's Spring Cleaning Sale

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
3 great hats priced to sell:

50's Knox Twenty Homburg in milk chocolate brown

Size 7 and true to size

5 1/2" Crown

2 1/2" Brim

1 7/8" Brown Ribbon

$45 Shipped within USA

50's Mallory Premier

Tagged size 6 7/8 and true to size

Rose tan felt

2 1/2" Overwelt brim

1 7/8" Black ribbon

4 3/4" Crown

$40 Shipped within USA

Dobbs Forty

Tagged 6 7/8 and true to size

Beautiful light tan felt with a superfine pounce

5" Crown

2 5/8" Bound brim

3/8" Tan thin ribbon with matching wind trolley

Pristine condition

$75 Shipped within USA

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Wow, for those that have a smaller hat size, these are a dream come true! Not sure if I am a 6 7/8 or smaller, I would have to run and look at my fedora hats, but gee whiz, such a great bunch of hats for such a really reasonable price. Wish they were 7 1/2 LO I would buy them all right now for my Husband.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I thought the same thing...yet they remain unsold. I can see now why Marc Chevalier left this place.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I thought the same thing...yet they remain unsold. I can see now why Marc Chevalier left this place.

It may seem like no one has an interest to spend some money for these wonderful hats, but someone will buy them if you allow them to be here for enough time. And really I have listed shoes to sell for my Husband, that cost a lot of money when purchased and sold them for a "song and dance" eventually, but then again a few pairs are still collecting dust and available.

Your hats are so very nice, as I made mention already, if they were a larger size, I would buy them all. Best wishes to you for these to sell.

ideaguy

One Too Many
Garrett: yank 'em off the block- too nice and too valuable to literally throw away.
Put 'em in boxes, hide them from daily sight, and re-visit in early Sept.
Really. If they were my size I would've bought them already, and I'm not
buying right now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats