Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gary White-The Custom Hatter

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
6056f8491affa65a067a46eee1ec883c.jpg
9d61eaa93267571491ef869c77271c59.jpg
112aeb1e9b1186b954f6378c82b5a23c.jpg
302ff16e85d46ee52216c85daf956037.jpg

Working on my hat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for posting these AWESOME pics, Jeff!! What a treat to visit a hatter like Gary. I wanted to stop in his shop the last time I was in Buffalo, visiting my extended family. I hope to do it again this year; we'll see. And what a cool opportunity to see Alan; unfortunately, he was out of town when I was there. Another reason to return!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys! An'A-- I can't believe you remember that one! It was a Mallory Torino that indeed looked similar to that derby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coalchak01

New in Town
The wide blue band is a wonder. The shape is teardrop sublime. We need more such Panamas gracing heads on the streets of this country.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Ha! It's a very cool hat, but that might even be over the top for me to wear in public!
HRme, yes-- it was a very pleasant way to spend a rainy audition morning, as opposed to stressing over the pending audition! It was nice that I could spend some time between Gary's shop, Alan's place, Niagara Falls and downtown Buffalo. All were welcome distractions. Because of a flight delay, I even got to visit an old college buddy in the area!

Jeff, thanks for adding these photos. I haven't been to Gary's shop in a couple of years (though he did visit ours for a recent event.) It's great to see it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24