Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gentlemen, show us what you've made!

Simonds

Vendor
100_5254.jpg

100_5259.jpg

100_5260.jpg
100_5269.jpg
100_5256.jpg

Here is a new cap I just finished up,,first attempt at the sweatband. It is made of reclaimed Italian wool. Enjoy!

Simonds

Vendor
Not sure how many is too many,,but here is another new cap. Lightweight blue denim with suede bill.
100_5290.jpg

Last edited:

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Great work Si. I especially like the octagonal shape, rather than just a round 8-panel. How deep are your bills, btw?

You might want to rethink the "reclaimed wool" tag. Technically that means it's recycled as fibers or yarns. What you have here is "repurposed fabric." You could bill it as "r.p. wool tweed," "r.p. wool houndstooth," whatever fits.

Last edited:

Simonds

Vendor
Do you sell these splendid caps, Simonds? I bet you'd have more than a few customers among the FL crowd!

Yes!

Great work Si. I especially like the octagonal shape, rather than just a round 8-panel. How deep are your bills, btw?

You might want to rethink the "reclaimed wool" tag. Technically that means it's recycled as fibers or yarns. What you have here is "repurposed fabric." You could bill it as "r.p. wool tweed," "r.p. wool houndstooth," whatever fits.

Very well put, I will use that info! I have a couple of different bill shapes, most difficult thing to make! A range from 2.5 - 4''

Last edited:

Simonds

Vendor
Not sure how well this will go over here in the lounge but here is my latest cap, it's made with 50% hemp 50% linen. I used a silk polyester for the lining in this one.
100_5627.jpg

100_5628.jpg

100_5629.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner