Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gibson&Barnes 44T Civil A2 in Seal Brown Goat

Dennis Holt

New in Town
Hello everyone. I'm brand spankin' new to this forum and in fact this is my first post ever. I would like to sell my G&B Civil A2. Its a 44T seal brown goat hide. I've had it roughly 3 yrs. and it has seen light to moderate wear. I have never tried to distress it or anything like that, in fact there is no distressing from normal wear that I can see. As most of y'all know G&B makes a very tough product. I love the jacket myself but I already have a G&B expedition and would also like to purchase an Akubra cattleman for a good ol' beater work hat.

So, I would like to get $250.00 + shipping for the jacket. I know G&B have gone up on their prices and this same jacket is about $360.00 on there site. If anyone is interested please pm me. I will consider international shipping. Paypal only please.

I do realize I'm new to this forum and some may have reservations about being interested in buying this jacket because of that very fact. If I have stepped on any toes by not introducing myself before trying to sell something, I apologize. But I all I can offer is my word that this jacket is what I have said it is. Thanks.

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80