Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gillette vrs Gillette

STHill

One of the Regulars
Haven't tried the new vibrating Mach 3. I have a Mach 3 Turbo and I honestly believe Gillette has achieved the perfect razor.

Ren, I know what you mean about not feeling any pressure, but I found that for me, at least, that was the beauty. The razor barely feels like it's touching my face, yet it gives me a very close shave.

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
I personally find it better than the turbo. The vibrating feels like it makes beard hairs stand on end, and gives a closer shave. My beard is grown out, but I still have to shave about 3 inches of my neck every day, so I still get to use it.

I'd give it a try. Even if you don't like it, you're out what, $14?

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
pirate.jpg

I know...
EEEE GAAADS

He needs a mach 5 for that

Originally posted by Zohar
Oh come'on Andy. You know you really want to look like this:

That is a good look for you Andy. Tough and Devil-may-care. I like it. A while back I grew the "MKing thing". It was alright I guess but I didn't want to appear on TV with it so I cut if off. Maybe I will grow it back and shave it off again just to confuse people. LOL LOL

Regards to all,

J

P.S. I use the Mach 3 and it works fine but the head is a bit large to get under the nose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ