Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Girls singing with hats on

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Катюша :eek:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivASIwtHALM&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivASIwtHALM&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

kw

New in Town
Girls singing

Dreispitz, thanks for the post. The sisters are very talented.
Kenny.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
OK...the title of this thread...the video...the fact that you posted this in the first place...

Dreispitz, this is one of the most fabulously absurd threads I have seen here.

Kudos! lol lol lol

Cheers,
JtL

Silke

New in Town
I've looked at that video a few times. Katyusha is a favourite song of mine, not the best rendition in the video but still.

Occhi chornye tops Katyusha though.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
it sounds like they are murdering their voices with the forced deepness there. Mostly if they are the age they look (12) if they are older it might not be as bad, but it does not seem natural.

Dreispitz

One Too Many
jimmy the lid said:
OK...the title of this thread...the video...the fact that you posted this in the first place...

Dreispitz, this is one of the most fabulously absurd threads I have seen here.

Kudos! lol lol lol

Cheers,
JtL

:D :D :D ;)

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Actually, Slavs in general use their voices very well, something about the language and vocal placement. That's why there are so many eastern European opera stars these days.
I find this clip a weird combination of Russian obsession with WW II (check the frumpy uniforms!) and some sort of SuperBowl halftime show, without the football game. What the heck was the event in Red Square and everything???

Dreispitz

One Too Many
dhermann1 said:
Actually, Slavs in general use their voices very well, something about the language and vocal placement. That's why there are so many eastern European opera stars these days.
I find this clip a weird combination of Russian obsession with WW II (check the frumpy uniforms!) and some sort of SuperBowl halftime show, without the football game. What the heck was the event in Red Square and everything???

9th of May celebration of the German capitulation of 8th of May 1945. According to Russian time it took place at the 9th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner