Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Godzilla is alive! Ultimate work boot!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

These are perhaps one of the most well made and hard core boots I have seen yet. The bottoms of these boots are really thick and of course, look at what is installed on these....real hard core "varmit" protection against wear and may even help aide you in kicking a few cans......these are nice, to say the least.....these can be yours....if they fit and you desire to own them....for a price....lets see now, these will fit you if you are 10 1/2 or 11 size....they are roomy in the toe box area for sure....all leather, except for the "bull dozer" attached to the bottoms....PRICE: $150.00 shipped anywhere in the USA and I do have 2 loungers that may already want them...but as always first come first serve....

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Jeeze! Just stay off my floors with em! Just got me some much tamer Red Wings but good luck with those stompers LMH2 :)

Justin B

One Too Many
Good grief! Those are some seriously serious boots. I'd love 'em...if they were a size bigger. I'd love to go stomp around the nieghborhood like it was Tokyo!

Edward

Bartender
Heh... Yeah, I have a pair of quite similar boots, from the Fifties (I think British Army drill boots. They were sold as officer boots from hat period, but I think if they were they should still have been brown? not up on those details). Great in snow. O the tiled floors here in the office last Winter I sounded like a half a dozen squaddies or an Essex hen night on the loose....

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Maybe they are harder to sell than the other pairs because most members don't actually work in workwear ;) Just kidding I am just the same. Just love the style.
But I recommend dealing with LoveMyHats2. He is very nice and the communication is great. :eusa_clap

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Thank you so very much for those kind words...and yes, these boots are actually "British" made, and show a great deal of quality and craftsmanship in them. The pictures my poor lil camera has taken of them does them no justice. I can see however, that these boots would be nice for serious hiking or use in harsh landscape or bad weather....the grip these would give a person wearing them would be amazing.......but I can say they would NOT be of much use for anyone desiring to do some "river dance" with them....nope! lol!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Heh... Yeah, I have a pair of quite similar boots, from the Fifties (I think British Army drill boots. They were sold as officer boots from hat period, but I think if they were they should still have been brown? not up on those details). Great in snow. O the tiled floors here in the office last Winter I sounded like a half a dozen squaddies or an Essex hen night on the loose....

You may be very accurate Edward, as these boots are British made, and there is little doubt well made at that. The entire bottoms which I call, "bull dozer" is able to be removed it so desired, but then you don't have what make the boots "special" and they become just another pair of thick soled boots. As it is, the sole is about as thick as an American Penny, (slapped up on the outer side of the sole).......almost 3/4 inch thick......the wear factor would make these boots outlast most anything I can think of....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Buy these boots for $130.00 and I will sell the Allen Edmonds that are for sale along with these for a mere additional $60.00, what a deal for you! You could not buy a cheapskate boot for $130.00 and the Allen Edmonds shoes are in very excellent condition......you would have your dress attire shoe for business and then your "wild willy" boot for doing your wild thing out doors with. Geez, you could wear these boots to someone's house you really do not like, just imagine tap dancing on that nagging auntie Mildred's floor.....! LOL! Your Boss does not give you that raise you know you had coming? No Problem...boot time on HIS office floor......(just teasing of course) but seriously, these boots are really nice, and for hiking or working outdoors, camping, whatever, I don't think you could beat these boots at all.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Buy these as you can be able to leap small builldings in a single bound, climb Mount Harry Carry effortlessly and if you need to, alert your entire neighborhood of "impending doom" with a few simple taps on your driveway.......

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Well made boots, never worn.....original box, sorry no "toy" inside but I can toss in a free snicker's bar or something......?

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Well someone is going to appreciate having these boots for this winter, so plan ahead and purchase these rascals.!!!! You will have some bonus coming with these boots, perhaps socks, or something to bring some additional smile along with the great deal these boots are. Keep your "tootsie" well planted on the ground, buy these today!

TomS

One Too Many
They look very much like WWII German Paratrooper boots. No doubt these have a military Origin. Really, just a great boot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner