Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Golden Bear vintage leather jacket

JenniferB

New in Town
Helloo all,

I have a golden bear vintage leather jacket and have been searching all over the net to find what era it is from and value. The jacket is in excellent condition. I am having some technical difficulties trying to download pics. I can email them though. Any info would be awesome!
thanks so much

JenniferB

New in Town
The picture must of not come through, the jacket is from the 1970's that much I found from a nice gentleman who was willing to help. The label is unique for the era it was made in.
Another question I have for the replies, is everyone required to be rude?

JenniferB

New in Town
Thank you so much nicholasb! I will give it a try. After doing some extensive research I did find that the jacket is from the 70's ( best era in my point of view) What makes it unique is the label design. I am a vintage collector and was referred to this site to find some answers on some of my vintage finds, so far you have been the one of two people that have been so kind to point me in the right direction. So I thank you very much..

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted

Don't think that was my question.
Well, this was your response to someone trying to help you get your photos posted. It kinda sounds a little snippy. ;) Most people are pretty civil around these parts.

BTW, there is no 15 post restriction to post photos; that's for using the PM feature.. Just copy and paste the photo's IMG code, found at your hosting site, into your reply.

Peacoat

Bartender

Not only have I not read rude replies from everyone, I haven't read a rude reply from anyone. After I read reply #5 from the OP on 9/9, I tuned out of the thread. Just came back today to see what was going on with the additional replies, and saw the quote above from yesterday. Although I stay out of these things, that remark was so ripe, I just couldn't help commenting on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot