Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Golden Era Music, Going Cheap

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
I'm selling some CDs that I think may be of interest to Loungers. All the links below point to Amazon, so that you can easily check track lists and artist info. Those discs that are unused are designated as such below, but even those discs that are no longer shrink-wrapped have been played only a handful of times at most (the exception is the Stax boxed set at the bottom of the list -- I bought that from a friend, so those discs have seen more plays, but they're still in good shape).

Sorry, but US residents only this time and be prepared to pay via Paypal. Please state your interest below and then send me a PM.

61TKZ59F5PL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Gene Autry: Complete Columbia Christmas Recordings
This one's still shrink-wrapped. It goes for $19.64 at Amazon, but it's yours for $7, shipped.

51fhiZ6vHZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ian Whitcomb and White Star Orchestra -- Titanic: Music As Heard on the Fateful Voyage
Only played once or twice. $7 shipped.

41FZHY095GL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ian Whitcomb -- Titanic Tunes: Sing-A-Long in Steerage
This out-of-print dsic is still shrink-wrapped. New copies go for $24 and up at Amazon. It's yours for $7, shipped.

41HTAJ1FPCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ian Whitcomb -- Songs From the Titanic Era
Out of print and starts at $34 at Amazon. It's yours for $7, shipped.

51nGceLwyRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Various Artists -- Crime Jazz: Music in the Second Degree
Still shrink-wrapped. Unused copies of this out-of-print disc go for $40 and up at Amazon. It's yours for $10 shipped.

51ge8yc0ZnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Various artists -- The Irving Berlin Songbook
Unused copies of this out-of-print disc start at $75.99 at Amazon. You can have my still-shrink-wrapped copy for $10, shipped

4140XGRJ0JL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Various Artists -- Remember Pearl Harbor: Songs That Won the War
This out-of-print disc is still shrink-wrapped. The only new copy at Amazon is priced at $45. My copy is yours for $10, shipped.

5170OreHi%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Various Artists: The Complete Stax/Volt Singles: 1959-1968
A steal for classic soul and R&B fans. This is the complete nine-disc set, but the box that holds all the discs is missing, along with the booklet that accompanied the boxed set. Each disc still has its individual jewel case, however (one has a chip in the corner but is still functional).

Amazon has this set new for $59.98; it's yours, shipped, for $25.

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
HBM has first claim on the Crime Jazz disc, pending payment, and MNV has first crack at the Pearl Harbor CD.

All the others are still available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo