Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Golden Era Wardrobe

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
This is where I keep my general attire and accouterments:

wardrobe4.jpg

wardrobe1.jpg

wardrobe2.jpg

wardrobe3.jpg

My wife gave it to me for my birthday.

Enjoy!

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Those drawers must be tough on your suits and hats. ;) lol
Just kidding, that is a great piece of furniture; absolutely beautiful. Congratulations.
Oh, and happy birthday, whenever it was. ;)

Wild Root

Gone Home
The piece it’s self is very pretty. Is it antique? As it stands, I’m not sure it’s a “wardrobe” seeing that wardrobes do not have multiple shelves. A wardrobe that I know is like a separate closet with hanging space for coats and suits. Wardrobe/Armoires are taller and are lined with cedar. It’s a great piece looks more like a contemporary antique styled dresser.

Nevertheless, it’s a beauty!

=WR=

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Yup, it's a wardrobe. I know the bigger versions were called "linen presses" I would nearly kill for one of those, especially the ones from the 1810's. Absolutely beautiful, and these are really getting super rare.

Johnnysan

One Too Many
oh_my_final.jpg

WOW...something else to build one of these days when my shop skills improve! That is absolutely gorgeous, MK. Congrats to Mrs. MK for her excellent taste in household furnishings (husband included.) ;)

Mrs. MK

New in Town
My First Post

I bought the beautiful gentleman's wardrobe. I was shopping with my sister-in-law at an antique shop (one of those rare moments with no kids) and saw this beautiful piece of furniture. I opened it and caught my breath. "MK would love this, I replied." I asked my sister-in-law what she thought, and she thought MK would love it. So out came the plastic, and the deed was done. Two great friends of MK helped out with the delivery and shoving it up the stairs. Ironically, MK was out of town at the time and called when the piece had gone about half way up. I had fun rearranging MK's socks. The tube socks are for camping only.:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy