Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vegetable tan leather weekend bag

Bunce

New in Town
Hi All,

My wife and I are coming up to our third wedding anniversary which is called the ‘leather anniversary’ for which we both thought it would be nice to get matching leather weekend bags. I am a bit of a purist and would love for us to get some hand crafted vegetable leather bags. My only issue is I have no idea where to find them. Googling isn’t helping so I have turned to you (fedora lounge users) to guide me on where to look for a quality matching bag set.

Please let me know where I should be looking.

Many thanks,
Bunce.

Peacoat

Bartender
Thinking it couldn't be difficult to find leather bags online, I did a google search. Received a bunch of hits. Don't know what you are looking for, but looked as though what you want should be there.

Davy Crockett

A-List Customer
You could have a look at tusting.co.uk their weekender is very nice and they do free shipping and meet all taxes in the UK and US.

jordan1776

New in Town
I recommend the Weekender leather bag from Von Baer. I own one myself, and it is made of premium vegetable-tanned Italian leather that truly honours traditional craftsmanship.
It's superbly handcrafted, so you'll appreciate the quality and attention to detail.

bolted

New in Town
This individual might help.
Tanner Leatherstein---YouTube him.

Hes a pureist:)
Just a lead*, not personal endorsement.
Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner