Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Watch Cap Repro?

IXL

One Too Many
I think my keyword was 'intrinsically'

It certainly was, and your statement was in response to Breton's posting. Was Breton describing something intrinsically cheap? It didn't seem that way to me, as the claimed value was in the manufacturing details of the product .
How about this: I come over to Ireland and we discuss it over some local beers! :)

Meerkat

Familiar Face
It certainly was, and your statement was in response to Breton's posting. Was Breton describing something intrinsically cheap? It didn't seem that way to me, as the claimed value was in the manufacturing details of the product .
How about this: I come over to Ireland and we discuss it over some local beers! :)
Hmmmm that would be St.Patricks Day for the beers:eek:? Nah you know what I'm saying ..it's wool its a machine knit mass produced product and you can puff it all you like but it is still a watchcap. I will now cease trolling :D

53Effie

A-List Customer
I ordered one of the Blauer Mfg caps that IXL recommended above. It looks good online. I'm anxious to receive it. it's looking like snow here again today; so it may get some good use before Spring.

I have a couple sweet ones really thick wool , no side seams machine spun wool with four closure seams , they dont make them like this anymore

Last edited:

Sonero

Practically Family
I can confirm that the AERO version is decent quality wool but the name tag which was the selling point for me is very small and looks more Chinese "odd" than real. I am disappointed with my purchase from a cost perspective .

My 2 fleece lined Blauer versions for $22 are superior in every way
20200923_140405.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24