Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Wear A-2 Dubow 20960 Contract (pic heavy).

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
One of my favorite sights.
ed94d819fa2a91aef50eb7e750fc4c31.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Sloan, I just want somebody to return such nice Dubow A-2 contract back to JC again, because of the same "reasons", but in size 44 this time - just to let me buy it from JC immediately, Lol)) Well, if seriously - that's hardly possible to repeat such unique situation...
Anyway, if in size 44 - I'd buy it. Very like this jacket, it's excellent in its every tiny detail.

There is a 44 GW A-1 as well as a 44 RMC A-1 on the bay. It looks like the RMC pockets are not sewn through the lining. :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mint-Good-...h=item3b216596f0:g:2YoAAOSw4xpb3aJ-:rk:3:pf:1

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Vaporwear would be even more fitting.

It's hard to cancel an order when you are being ignored... Going on 10 months and 6 ignored emails. I decided that if i don't hear from him on the anniversary of his last email (11 February) i am done and getting my money back one way or another.

willyto

One Too Many

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Hehe. I should point out that I had absolutely nothing to do with reviving this thread. The jacket is actually zipped away in its own protective bag safe for the winter.

Gav

Practically Family
Is it already too cold for an A-2 up there? Still chambray shirt and A-2 weather in London today.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I'm on to the heavy leather now, with occasional D-1 use. We're getting strong winds and rain at the moment, but it'll swing back to chilly weather.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I see the bartenders have hacked back this thread and removed the most recent activity, so I'm guessing I was right that our 'temporary friend' was a troll after all. Gotta wonder at what sort of pathetic saddo wastes his time trying bait people around here. Answers on a postcard, please...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner