Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Wear Modoc

willyto

One Too Many
Just wondering if anyone has news?
I am going on 5 months without any communication and 3 ignored emails during that time.
Still, he has time to update his sales page and answers to the few people he wants to keep happy.
If i ever hear from him i think will ask for a refund of my deposit, this isn't a way to do business and i am getting really annoyed at this situation!

It doesn't help that you got an amazing Chevalier from Himel in the meantime. You got one of the best jackets in a lot less time so it makes the wait not worth to me.

Updating the sales page, keeping in contact with those who buy from the sales page, etc while not replying to the customers in line is questionable.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
@Carlos840, Same for me.. no contact since February, I sent one email that went unanswered.

Did you actually start talking about jacket specifics when you talked to him in February?
Or was it just the same "sorry, but everything went wrong, i promise i'll fix it soon" email he sent to everyone?

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
No recent news for me either sadly.

My last email from John was on the 27th March and he said he had express mailed the samples to me.....they still haven’t arrived and we are now in late June

I emailed him on the 11th May letting him know they hadn’t arrived. I also suggested if the delay was with the Shinki leather which he said it was in an email from 10th Feb, that I would be happy to consider another leather.

Still no reply.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
No recent news for me either sadly.

My last email from John was on the 27th March and he said he had express mailed the samples to me.....they still haven’t arrived and we are now in late June

I emailed him on the 11th May letting him know they hadn’t arrived. I also suggested if the delay was with the Shinki leather which he said it was in an email from 10th Feb, that I would be happy to consider another leather.

Still no reply.

That is disappointing... I would have thought that at least when your turn comes, you get full attention.
Let us know how you get on with this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points