Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Wear United Sheeplined Leather A-2: Size 46

Juanito

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is a Good Wear United Sheeplined Leather A-2, Size 46 in good condition. I do not know why, but the size tag in the collar has been cut out, but the pocket tag still remains.

Color is dull russet and has a vintage talon zipper. Shows some wear on the folded edges etc but that gives the jacket character. It had a name tag sewn to it at one point, other than that the jacket is in excellent shape. No snags on any of the knits, and the lining is very clean. I have had the jacket about 3 years and have worn it maybe 4 or 5 times.

Here are the measurements:
23.0": Pit to Pit
18.75": Shoulders
22.75": Zipper/Windflap
23.0": Back to band
25.5": Back total
22.5": Sleeves to cuff
25.75": Sleeves total

In my opinion, this is the closest Good Wear I have seen that emulates an original A-2, primaily due to the pigment finished horsehide, something I am not even sure JC offers anymore--most are semi-aniline. You can see the jacket when new on the Good Wear site as United Sheeplined #2: http://www.goodwearleather.com/photos/UnitedSheeplined_No2_46/United_Sheeplined.jpg

$700 shipped within the continental United States. Overseas buyers will pay actual shipping costs via USPS International Priority Mail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner