Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GORGEOUS! Dark Brown Suede Trucker Jacket with Green Cotton Lining. Sz: M

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
WORKWEAR! SUEDE TRUCKER JACKET

Size M. Measurements:

Chest: 23
Sleeve straight down: 24 1/2
Sleeve around curve: 25
Sleeve measured like a shirt: 36
Shoulder: 20 1/2
length (bottom of collar): 24

Normally, I avoid suede jackets as they always strike me as being rather fragile, prone to marking if you look at them askance.... But that's most definitely NOT the case for this jacket!

Made from seriously rugged dark brown suede with cream top-stitching this jacket weighs in at just under 4 1/2 pounds, making this a jacket that's last for years. The dark brown suede of this jacket will just get better with use--and you'll get a LOT of use out of this jacket as it's incredibly comfortable to wear, being lined with flannel-like dark green cotton for ease of wear--especially since the sleeves are also lined in the same material.

Cut as a classic Trucker jacket this features two button-down flapped top chest pockets and two handwarmer pockets lined with brown cotton. It has two lower side adjusters, is secured by stud buttons, and features a zippered security pocket on the interior.

It does have a couple of flaws; it is missing one of the cuff buttons, and it has some sticky residue on the shoulder, and a small patch of the same stuff on the back. I have no idea what this is, but I am confident that it could be removed with cleaning.... Or you could just ignore it! It really doesn't affect the look of the jacket that much, and it's not in an area that you'd ever touch, so you won't notice it much at all.

However, because of this residue this jacket is in (conservatively!) Good/Very Good condition, and so is just $49, or offer, boxed and shipped in the USA.

And $49 for a suede Trucker of this quality and heft is a BARGAIN!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran