Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gorgeous goodies!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Up for grabs are a few items that I would like to see go to a good home all at bargain prices to help me raise money for my new dress!! Selling to the first ladies to PM me. I can send these items out by the end of the week.

Firstly a brand new Mac Matt Lipstick in shade "Pink Plaid" **£3.50 (+P&P). *******SOLD********

I bought this a week ago on a PMT shopping spree thinking that it'd look great and it really doesn't suit me at all :( . I've tried it once with a brush and have wiped it over the top with an antibacterial wipe, it really has hardly been touched. It's a gorgeous matt cool-toned pink, very retro and one of the newer Matt shades from MAC.

DSCF1552.jpg

Secondly Jonathan Aston seam tights (not stockings) in Black size B unopened **£2.00 (+P&P)

I bought two pairs of these and never got round to sending them back on time for a refund! They are too big for me despite the sizing advice on the chart. I would expect that they would fit a shoe size 6 upwards and someone with longer legs than mine I'm 5" 5'. They are sheer black 100% nylon, back seamed with a point heel.

DSCF1549.jpg

Lastly a gorgeous Marian Martin pattern that I am NEVER going to get round to making and am unlikely to ever fit into even if I did :) . Size 34 **£3.00 (+P&P). *****SOLD*******

DSCF1551.jpg

None of the pieces are missing. The packet is torn and one of the pattern pieces is a bit crumpled and torn from being shoved to the bottom of the envelope, but it's nothing that a little ironing and magic tape won't fix. A gorgeous dress to make with either frill or long sleeves.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
AllaboutEve said:
Lastly a gorgeous Marian Martin pattern that I am NEVER going to get round to making and am unlikely to ever fit into even if I did :) . Size 34 **£3.00 (+P&P).

DSCF1551.jpg

None of the pieces are missing. The packet is torn and one of the pattern pieces is a bit crumpled and torn from being shoved to the bottom of the envelope, but it's nothing that a little ironing and magic tape won't fix. A gorgeous dress to make with either frill or long sleeves.

I would love this!! But it is way too small for me..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21