Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GORGEOUS Vintage Orange Plaid jacket, with traditional sack cut. c. 42S. $45 shipped.

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
This is simply lovely, and perfect for those of you that have orange as a school colour, such as Princeton or Syracuse! Made in Hong Kong, this has no fabric content listed, but it's clearly wool. The colourway and patterning are wonderful--I'll let my pictures do the talking here. This is a two button sack jacket, with two button cuffs; all of the buttons are brass-coloured and crested. It is half-lined. It has a single centre vent, and is in absolutely excellent condition, although it is clearly vintage.

This is a steal at just $45, or offer.

Tagged a 42S, this measures:

Chest: 20 1/2
Sleeve: 23 1/2 (+1)
Shoulder: 18 1/2
Length: 28 3/4

Worf

I'll Lock Up
MY EYES!!!!! MY EYES!!!!! LOL, I'm sure it's someone's cuppa tea but I just don't have the onions to try and carry that one off. Whew

Thanks for sharing...

Worf

ideaguy

One Too Many
c'mon, fellas- this really is a cool example of classic plaid; warmer weather would make this in Madras a
sure-fire winner, and the price is ridiculously low. Somebody who deals in vintage mens haberdash oughta
grab this one and make some decent markup...
gimme a jacket in 44R/46R; please??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails